Key partnership considerations
- Proposals must be for formal, mutually beneficial partnerships where the Indian Enterprise will add value and promote innovation, and the South Asian or African enterprise will bring local expertise and market knowledge.
- Connect to Grow will not support proposals for partnerships which are simply designed for the Indian Enterprise to set up their own operations in South Asia or sub-Saharan Africa.
- Enterprises must be ambitious, entrepreneurial and well-managed, with some available resource to invest in developing a partnership.
- Partners must be aiming to set up a venture together in South Asia or sub-Saharan Africa which is designed to be commercially viable, that is, not reliant on grant funding.
- Enterprises may be from any sector, but partnership proposals must justify how they improve people’s health or agri-food prospects, particularly the poor.
- Proven innovation from India must be diffused to the enterprise in South Asia or Africa.
PLEASE NOTE: The registration phase of Connect to Grow is now complete. The programme has reached the full quota of businesses it can support and is, therefore, no longer accepting new enterprises on the programme. if you would still like to browse our enterprise marketplace and connect with registered enterprises, then click here.